Well, you know I just haaaaddd to make myself a special dessert to celebrate my half marathon 🙂 Recently, I stumbled across this recipe for Reese’s Cheesecake Brownies–ummm, yes please! Naturally, I couldn’t wait to make my own skinnified version! Let me tell you, these babies do not taste one bit skinny! Luckily, I gave half the pan to Kara, otherwise things would be dangerous in my house right now!
Take gooey, fudgey, rich brownie and top it with creamy, peanut buttery cheesecake goodness and you get one of the most delicious desserts that’s ever come out of this kitchen! I wish I could share some of them with you right now. The only thing I love more than making delicious food is sharing it! And did I mention that the prep time took me about 10 minutes? So unbelievably easy, and guaranteed to be a huge hit.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies
yield approx 30
For the brownie layer:
- 1 box No Pudge brownie mix or TJ’s Reduced Guilt brownie mix
- 1 6oz container Yoplait Light fat free red velvet yogurt
For the cheesecake layer:
- 8oz fat free cream cheese
- 1/4 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 box fat free, sugar free cheesecake pudding mix
- 2/3 cup raw cane sugar
- 1/2 cup PB & Co White Chocolate Wonderful
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cups Sunspire chips (I used 1/4 cup chocolate, 1/2 cup white chocolate, but any combo would be good and they even have ones that are like m&m’s now!)
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9×13 baking pan well with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine brownie mix and yogurt. Spread in a thin layer to coat the bottom of your baking pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, Greek yogurt, pudding mix, sugar, sugar, and peanut butter together. Add almond milk, and vanilla. Beat until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread cheesecake mixture evenly over brownie mixture.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes until cheesecake layer is set in the center.
- Cool on wire rack for 30 minutes, then transfer to refrigerator to cool completely.