Rich, creamy cake batter dip is so easy to make and a lot healthier than you’d expect!
I’ve seen this versions of delicious dip all over the internet and I knew I wanted to try it out myself.
I knew that my future sister in law’s bridal shower was the perfect opportunity! This stuff was the hit of the shower, let me tell you!
So simple, so easy, so delicious, and so not as unhealthy as it sounds! Some of the guests thought it tasted like frosting. I thought it tasted like after you put your batter in the baking pan and you stick your whole face in your mixing bowl and lick it clean. You do that too, right??? Or now you think I’m a freak and you promptly clicked the little x on this tab and made a mental note to never return. That’s okay, if you don’t lick the bowl, I’m not sure we can be friends.
This dip requires three ingredients, and about as many minutes. It’s crazy that something so delicious can be so easy! My favorite moment of the day was when my five year old niece took a bite and happily exclaimed “Yummy yummy in my tummy!!” So my friends, make this for every party you throw. Seriously.
Cake Batter Dip
- 1 box funfetti cake mix (or if you want to make the dip in different flavors, you can use any cake mix–carrot cake batter dip anyone??)
- 1 lb nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 8 oz container light Cool Whip
- extra sprinkles for topping (optional, but honestly, who doesn’t opt to use extra sprinkles)
- pretzels, animal crackers, fruit, or several spoons for dipping
- Using a hand mixer, beat cake mix, yogurt and Cool Whip together in a large mixing bowl.
- Transfer to serving bowl, and top with extra sprinkles if desired.