You.Guys. I am so excited. I don’t know if I’ve ever shared with you my shower dilema. It’s pretty tragic. A Morning in the Life of Ari:
- Wake up.
- Curse the alarm.
- Eat the same weird pumpkin/Greek yogurt/chopped apple/chia seed/handful o’ granola breakfast that Steve judges me for.
- Attempt to clear out my google reader that somehow blew up in the middle of the night. Side note, could we all just start staggering our posts please? Waking up to 500 unread posts is so overwhelming! First world problems…
- Snuggle with Winston and Clementine who couldn’t care less about how bad I smell.
- Contemplate taking a shower.
- Do some work instead.
- Check facebook.
- Realize I’m running late.
- Finally get in the shower I’ve been procrastinating, realize I FREAKING LOVE SHOWERING!!! It’s so warm and comforting and I never want to get out. I want to move in. Like Kramer. But at this point, I’ve procrastinated for so long that I don’t have time to stay in and enjoy it, so I skip out on the whole shaving my legs thing for the 97th day in a row, and rush out to barely brush my hair and throw on the first clean clothes I can find. Don’t even mention doing my hair or applying make up. That’s just silly.
my life is hard I have issues. I also have this really bad habit of making plans immediately following a run, like today when Nicole and I ran to breakfast with Emily with no thoughts given to how badly we would smell. Sorry Nicole, I outed you. On the internet. Anyway, most people at least pretend they don’t mind, but when you get to the point where you can smell yourself, it starts to legitimately become a problem. I’ve been reallllllly wanting to try out ShowerPill for quite a while. If there’s anyone who needs a shower solution, or at least a shower alternative, it’s me, so obviously I jumped right on the opportunity! What is ShowerPill? ShowerPill is “the hygiene supplement designed to keep you fresh and clean while on-the-go.” It is not a baby wipe, and no, it’s not a pill. It’s a thick 9×8″ square that you can use post work out when you’re unable /unwilling to shower. And let me tell you, it is AWESOME. I don’t know if I’ve ever found a product so exciting. I first tried mine after a run Wednesday morning. I often meet up with my friend Ashley who is a tech at my physical therapy office. We’ll run right before my scheduled appointment, so then the doctors are always working on me while I’m sweaty, gross, and admittedly smell pretty bad. It’s slightly embarrassing, and pretty unpleasant for all involved (yes, I am a gross human with limited time, so I schedule my life this way). This time, I was super excited to bring my new ShowerPill with me. After the run, I gave it a shot. It was amazing!! It smells like baby powder, and it didn’t leave me feeling soapy, but it did leave me smelling fresh, and feeling far less embarrassed for the duration of my visit. It comes with simple, easy to follow instructions, and I honestly have nothing negative to say about it. In fact, Steve asked to use one and I absolutely refused to share. I’m rude, but at least now I can be rude and clean smelling.
I would highly recommend ShowerPill, and I can’t wait to get my hands on some more! Did you hear that Santa? Some ShowerPill in my stocking next to the watermelon Gu chomps please! Luckily, I won’t even have to wait that long because ShowerPill is offering the chance to Buy two (2) and get one (1) FREE as a special Black Friday sale on amazon.com. You will need to put three boxes in your cart and enter the code: SPFRIDAY to activate the coupon. This coupon is valid from 11/23/12-11/25/12. Discloser: I was sent samples of this product for review purposed. I was not compensated for this post. All opinions are my own.