Did you know there are actually people out there who have not tried NUTELLA?!?! That is a shame people. A big, huge, fat shame. Let’s change that by mixing it with cream cheese, sugar, and brownies.
Then proceeding to eat the remaining Nutella straight from the jar. Sound like a good plan?
These cheesecake brownie bars are based very closely off my Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownie Bars, but super chocolatey, and the hazelnut flavor in the Nutella is especially delicious. I gave most of them away (Happy belated birthday KT!!), but the ones in my house didn’t last long 😉
Nutella Cheesecake Brownies Bars
yield approx 30
For the brownie layer:
- 1 box No Pudge brownie mix or TJ’s Reduced Guilt brownie mix
- 1 6oz container Yoplait Light fat free red velvet yogurt
For the cheesecake layer:
- 8oz fat free cream cheese
- 1/4 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 box fat free, sugar free chocolate pudding mix
- 2/3 cup granulated
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9×13 baking pan well with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine brownie mix and yogurt. Spread in a thin layer to coat the bottom of your baking pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, Greek yogurt, pudding mix, sugar, Splenda, and Nutella. Add almond milk, and extracts. Beat until smooth and creamy.
- Spread cheesecake mixture evenly over brownie mixture.
- Bake for 80-90 minutes until cheesecake layer is set in the center. Yes, that is quite a long time. You may want to pour yourself a glass of wine
and catch up on bad reality tv.
- Cool on wire rack for 30 minutes, then transfer to refrigerator to cool completely.